Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Audiobooks

Today, I am thankful for audiobooks! I have more books than music on my iPod right now. I am lucky to have a job where I can listen to them as I do some of my tasks. I also listen to them in the car or while doing chores around the house. They let me do two things at once, and since one of those things is (basically) reading, it makes me happier to be doing the other thing! The best part of all is that they're free! My local library has books on cd you can physically check out. I usually check out two or three at a time and upload them to my computer to transfer to my iPod. They also offer electronic downloads of audiobooks through OneClick. There are also public domain places online like openculture, librivox, and booksshouldbefree! Of course, you can also buy them, but i like the free ones the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment